MPORTANT: Our Shopify App Is Free & Allows You To Add Custom, Print On Demand Drop shipped Candles To Your Store. We currently offer shipping to the US/Canada (worldwide shipping options coming soon) . Please review all the instructions below carefully after installing the app. For Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.) Add the Candle Builders app to your shopify store
- FREE FOR ALL SHOPIFY USERS (Install Here)
- SHIPPING TO US/CANADA ONLY
- EASY TO USE - STEP BY STEP GUIDE BELOW
- HERE TO ALWAYS HELP AT HELP@CANDLEBUILDERS.COM
2.) Add contact information & payment settings
- Click update payment method in yellow box centered on screen
- Alternatively click setting in the left hand navigation bar.
- Enter contact information & your payment method. We recommend that this is done first because orders will not ship until a payment method is entered and complete.
- Finally, after billing information is entered, select how often you'd like orders sent to our fulfillment team after processing (*Note you must currently still hit "Send to fulfillment" manually for your orders for us to receive your order information)
3.) Add products
- Click add product via the light blue box in center of screen (First time product creation).
- Click add product on left hand navigation bar.
- Alternatively click start customizing in deep blue box lower on page.
3.) Select Vessel & Scent
- Step 1 is choosing a vessel (There are two sizes, 13.75 and 7.5)
- Simply click on desired vessel size.
- Click on, Ok, next step, on bottom right of screen to Step 2, selecting a scent.
- Note: You can add both size candles to your store, but you will add them as separate product pages.
- For Scents you can select multiple scents for each vessel for a product page.
3.) Customize Your Label Design
- Step 4 is customizing label design template.
- This is where you will enter your text, image to the provided templates or upload your previously created label file.
- Click on Ok, next step, on bottom right of screen to Step 5, product details.
- Note: Endless designs are possible. Each new design would require a new product to be created.
3.) Enter Product Details
- Step 6 is entering the product details.
- Enter your product title.
- Enter product description - text is provided for use or you can completely modify.
- Enter SKU (This is specific to your product and required, make one up if you don't have a SKU system). We will append data that denotes vessel size and candle scent. DO NOT MODIFY SKU AFTER CREATION.
- Enter your retail price & notice profit calculations.
- Click, Ok, next step, to review all product details, including label rendered on vessel. If incorrect, you can go back by clicking the step you'd like to change via the top navigation bar.
- Click save as Draft of PUBLISH CANDLE located in bottom right corner of page.
3.) Review My Candles
- Once you've published or saved a draft of your product you will be directed to the My Candles page in the app
- There are three views. (All, Active, and Drafts).
- Here you can edit, delete or remove your candle entirely
- Create additional new products via top right corner of page
3.) Set Your Shipping Rates In Shopify Settings
- In order to accept orders in Shopify you MUST have a shipping rate model setup. If your store is not new than you have probably considered this already. If your store is new please review Shopify's shipping help page here. New stores usually use a weight based, item based, or price based shipping model.
- To adjust Shipping in Shopify- Settings>>Shipping and Delivery
- By default our candles will arrive in your store with the weight of the candle already, thus a weight based model will work just fine.
Our app is currently available for shipments in the US/Canada and rates are as follows for shipping to both countries:
-Small Candle $7 , $5 Each additional
-Large Candle: $8, $5 Each additional
(Worldwide shipping options expected in Q4 of 2021)
3.) Order Ships & We Bill You
- The cost per candle is shown in the app when you create the candle. You set the markup based on your profit needs.
- We will bill you for the cost of the candle + shipping.
- You will be billed for each shipment in a batch within 24 hours of the order shipping.
- Any questions at all let us know email@example.com